Emery Turns 1

Emery Turns 1

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sweet Caroline.....and another session of Chics!

Caroline was such a SWEET little girl! I had so much fun using my new props and flower headbands!





Here are some pictures from Sunday's Spring sessions! Once again everyone was dressed in their Sunday best!!

Not too many smiles from this guy, but man is he beautiful!


This is his big brother who was very photogenic and such a good big brother.

                                                               What a beautiful family!
           Check out this little princess! Her eyes were AMAZING to photograph and she was always smiling!
 This is Brian and I in about 10 years....a family of 5 with 3 beautiful girls!!!! I can't wait!!! Anyway, this family was so awesome and just look how beautiful they all are! After a day full of pulling out all my tricks to make the babies and kids smile I had a nice little break with these teenage girls!



                         Here are two cute sisters who did such a great job with the baby chicks!
                                                                       Lovin' on brother!




No comments:

Post a Comment