Emery Turns 1

Emery Turns 1

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chick Mini-Sessions

I have to admit I was a little nervous doing my first Chick Mini-session this past week. I have heard stories of poor little chicks being injured and even dying after sessions. I am an animal lover and didn't want my little chicks being hurt. I was so pleased with my tiny clients and most of them didn't even touch them just enjoyed looking at them, putting them on their heads and shoulders. Thank you to all my clients, I can't wait to shoot your little ones again!
Cade was such a good sport after waking up from his short nap!

What a beautiful little boy!! He smiled the whole session!



What is he up to? Hmmm....

They are such a beautiful family!

Look at her curls!
Even though there weren't many smiles....she still looked beautiful in everyshot! Her mom always dresses her soo cute.

I LOVE photographing this family...they keep me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment