Emery Turns 1

Emery Turns 1

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to Teegan and Evan!

About this time last year, I got a rush of several newborn sessions. Many of them, I have had the pleasure of "watching them grow " ! Teegan is one of my customers who I have had sessions with every 4 months because her mom purchased the "grow with me" package! 1 year later our precious little newborn is now going to be turning 1 and is having a Candyland themed Birthday Party, so I pulled out my brightest props for her Birthday session! I even made a Skittles Bow! She was one of my cleanest Smash Cake clients!
 








About this time last year I had a huge rush of newborn session! Some of them I have had the chance to do the "grow with me" package and see how much they change every few months. Here is Evan as a newborn, still to this day him smiling on the football is my favorite picture I have taken!






No comments:

Post a Comment